Groesbeek / Netherlands / Code: EPGM01252Solliciteren
Are you an experienced and skilled shuttering (concrete) carpenter, willing to develop further your professional career in the best construction sites in the Netherlands? contact us to find out more...
Information about the position: Are you able to help us build our infrastructure works like roads, bridges and flyovers? our client is a reliable and well known Dutch provider of skilled high standard workers in construction, is looking for you!
· Producing concrete formwork constructions for housing and waterworks;
· Infrastructure works;
· Placing elements;
· Realization and handling concrete and (all kinds of formwork);
· Working experience as a shuttering carpenter;
· Able to work from blueprints/drawings;
· Flexible mentality, able to work independently but also as part of a team;
· Understandable German or English;
· In possession of VCA or willing to obtain VCA;
What we offer:
· Challenging job for at least 40 hours a week;
· Long running projects;
· Competitive Salary
· Free accommodation provided, standards according to Dutch law;
· Guidance from our company to make you feel at home in a country far from home.