Using a working knowledge of electrical systems to conduct maintenance, fault-finding, and diagnostics on existing systems. Installs new electrical systems, to customer standards and to maintain those systems while upholding safety guidelines and complying with codes and regulations.
- Containment Inc Conduit Work
- Lighting Systems
- Small Power Systems
- Control Wiring
- Fire alarm Systems
- Security Systems
- Earthing Systems
- City and Guilds electrical qualification 17th Edition or equivalent
- 4+ years’ experience in the Industrial and commercial electrical trade
- Good organisational skills
- Works well under pressure and to a tight schedule.
- Good communication skills
- Experience with working with a multi-national work force.
- Strong health and safety attitude