Netherlands / Code: EPAL01575
For one of our clients in the Netherlands, a leading Mental Health Organization with 5 locations, we are looking for Psychiatrists, professionals who have an interest in growing professionally in an intercultural environment, work in the Netherlands and learn the Dutch language. All experience levels are welcome.
What you will be doing:
- Handling different levels of patients, but most will be adults.
- Handling different cases such as depression, addiction, anxiety, combination diagnose, co-morbidity diagnoses, etc. Most patients are extramural, some are in a clinic.
What you need to bring:
- EU psychiatry degree
- Proof of good conduct
- Language competence: B1 in ENGLISH
- Willing to learn Dutch and experiencing new cultures.
- Positive attitude, flexibility, passion for work.
- Motivated for working in a multicultural environment and interest in living in the Netherlands.
What you will be offered:
- monthly salary between € 6.000 and € 9.000 depending on the years of experience.
- fixed contract of at least 1year.
- Online Dutch language course from A1 Level to B1 before coming to the Netherlands. The online course from A2 to B1 is supported by 2 Skype conversation lessons per week.
- In a class Dutch language course after arriving at the Netherlands to reach B2 level.
- After getting the B1 level, you will move to the Netherlands and start working under supervising until you reach the B2 level and get the registration.
- Guided and supported throughout the process. Including; support in the homologation of the Psychiatry Degree, accommodation, Dutch bank account, BSN number, and more.
- good pension
- 25-30 vacation days
- 36 work hours/week (often 4 days with 9 hours/day)
- multidisciplinary teams