A prestigious care provider is looking for a Nurse to work a fulltime night shift pattern in one of their Care Villages. If you don't yet have your NMC pin you can start as a pre-registered Nurse!
Pre-registered Nurse £9.44 per hour, increasing to £16.04 once NMC registered.
Full time permanent contract
Nights only shift pattern
Relocation package offered
You will be required to have a proven good clinical background, an up to date NMC pin OR prepare to study for your IELTS / OET, be able to demonstrate a caring and professional ethos. We are able to accept newly qualified nurses within this care setting as clinical support can be provided.
The Essential Characteristics we are looking for are;
- Nursing qualification
- Strong clinical experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Writing, recording and reporting skills
- It is essential that you are prepared to take on an active role supporting the operation of a 24hr business.
- Previous experience of working in care setting.
- Support with Induction through Quality Matters Manager (Nurse Lead)
- Support with Learning and Development – fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
- Full support if required with Revalidation
- Free access to Royal Marsden Clinical Procedures Manual – online which also supports Revalidation
- RCNi eLearning system to support learning and development and Revalidation
- Career opportunities within company to progress to Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Regional Support Manager, Director level.
- DBS check provided free of charge
- Unique Holiday scheme that allows flexibility to use ‘Holiday Pot’ as the staff member chooses
- Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge.
- Annual Pay review with rewards for loyalty
- Premium Overtime Payment for shifts worked over and above shift pattern.
- Additional shifts available at workplace plus other sites to add to income received.