United Kingdom / Code: EPJ01720
Our Client a leading private hospital group is looking for an experienced Deputy Sister, to join their busy nursing team. In this role you will be expected to work on the multi-disciplinary surgical ward. Working with a wide variety of specialisms (including Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Urology, and more) you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
£30,401 per annum
Full time permanent contract
Mixed shifts with on call
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver high standards of quality care by assessment at all times, evaluation and implementation of patient needs and guide others in this process.
- Accepting delegated responsibilities from the Ward Sister/Charge Nurse as required.
- Expected to be part of the Hospital’s Clinical On-Call rota.
- You will participate through mentorship in the orientation and development of junior staff.
Who we are looking for:
- NMC registration - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Evidence of continuous professional development, with a good understanding of NMC Code of Professional Conduct and revalidation.
- Good knowledge and recent experience in surgical nursing, with good communication skills.
- A mentorship qualification is not essential, however it desirable and will be utilised
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park