Senior Front End Software Engineer
Malaga / Spain / Code: EPAL01711
Blockchain will change everything, many have promised that!
Our client in the Centre of Malaga is on a mission to make sure it does. They are leveraging its decentralized peer-to-peer architecture to reinvent how business is done.
From international transactions to contracts and governance, the team is working on creating the business operating system of tomorrow.
They invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition.
From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, they are all about thinking big and bringing their razor-sharp ideas to life.
They are not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. They trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve
It is a culture where forward- thinkers like you can be fearless
What is your Mission going to be?
Our client is looking for a Front End Software Engineer with a strong passion for problem solving and attention to detail to join their team in Malaga. Working within the core Engineering team, the successful candidate will be someone who can bridge the gap between graphical design / UX and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides.
What You Will Do?
- Research,learn and work with the newest tools!
- Create prototypes of new technologies;
- Develop high quality, maintainable, and scale-able solutions using continuous delivery, including Test-Driven or Behavior-Driven
- Design, code review, static analysis, continuous integration, automation and functional testing;
- Participate in the design process and create/ edit / review design suggestions and documentation;
- Interact directly with the product owners and key stakeholders;
- Translate visual designs into completed HTML pages while adhering to design specifications;
- Apply user interaction principles to optimize user experience.
What Will You Bring?
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Extensive experience in HTML and CSS with Sass/Less.
- Experience building Adaptive and Responsive Websites with client-server communication.
- Familiarity withREST Web Services.
- Experience with version control systems (ideally Git).
- Exposure to a wide range of open source technologies and best software practices.
- Experience with NodeJS.
- Experience using JEST or similar framework for unit testing.
- A passion for Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies.
- Fintech Experience.
- Experience with Angular version 7 or greater.
- Experience working with NestJS.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Experience with Websockets (preferably sockert.io).
- Experience with RxJs.
- Experience with NgRx.
What You Will be Offered?
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech;
- Global work experience in an agile environment;
- Competitive salary and relocation packages;
- Amazing office in Malaga city center;
- Team building events, learning-labs and extravagant corporate events;
- Office perks including gaming consoles, books, a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream;
- Internal Hackathons.