Senior DevOps Engineer
Malaga / Spain / Code: EPAL01624
Blockchain will change everything, many have promised that!
Our client in the Centre of Malaga is on a mission to make sure it does. They are leveraging its decentralized peer-to-peer architecture to reinvent how business is done.
From international transactions to contracts and governance, the team is working on creating the business operating system of tomorrow.
They invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition.
From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, they are all about thinking big and bringing their razor-sharp ideas to life.
They are not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. They trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve
It is a culture where forward- thinkers like you can be fearless.
What is your Mission going to be?
Our client is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with a strong passion for problem solving and attention to detail to join their team in the Centre of Malaga. Working within the DevOps team, the successful candidate will be someone who has previously designed and delivered a number of software/infrastructure solutions.
What You will Do?
- Research, learn and work with the newest tools!
- Design, configure and manage our hybrid multi-cloud infrastructure.
- Explore and evaluate new processes, techniques and tools.
- Work with other teams to build, test and roll out new infrastructure tools and technology.
- Automate repetitive tasks required to maintain a secure and up to date operational environment.
- Participate in architectural decision-making.
- Continuously refine development processes to make them easy, smooth and helpful for our developers.
- Continuously refine our Observability and alerting infrastructure to make it easy to use and accessible.
- Build monitoring systems so alerts trigger on symptoms and not on outages.
- Be on a pager duty rotation to respond to availability incidents.
What will You Bring?
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience in extremely high web traffic environments (100mln page hits per hour load).
- Exposure to a wide range of open source technologies and best software practices.
- LiveTime CRM knowledge to manage customer SLAs and integrate with internal inventories.
- Slightly paranoid view about security and privacy.
- A pragmatic attitude and approach to solving problems.
- Proactive, go for attitude and unlimited creativity.
- A dedication to solve problems and deliver solutions.
- High level of English.
- RedHat 5 linux certified RHCE.
It will be Bonus Points if You have:
- A passion for Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies.
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform, Network Storage, Docker Swarm;
- Experience with AWS/GCP clouds, Kubernetes, Gitlab;
- Fintech Experience.
What You will be Offered?
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech.
- Global work experience in an agile environment.
- Competitive salary and relocation packages.
- Amazing office in Malaga city center.
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events.
- Office perks including gaming consoles, books, a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream.
- Monthly Hackathons.