Are you a Java Developer with leadership skills? In this role we want someone who can drive strategy, roadmap and execution for the product architecture evolution.
Do you want to be responsible for technical leadership to deliver a scalable and API based platforms responsive to fast evolving business needs?
In this role you will work directly with a Senior Engineering Manager and business leaders to build the roadmap and communicate progress to leadership staff directly.
- You love to learn and to explore new technologies, and can pick them up quickly
- You have strong technical programming skills
- You can lead and mentor a bunch of energetic software development engineers
- You normally set high standards for yourself and strive to excel and to innovate
- Define the software architecture of a mission critical enterprise software application to meet performance, capacity, and scalability targets.
- Perform design, development and support of existing and new products.
- Understand product vision and business needs to define and evolve product architecture.
- Work with Product Management in planning and execution of new product releases.
- Assist Scrum teams with feature design and product architecture.
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate technologies and frameworks.
- 8+ years of software development experience on large projects delivering enterprise software.
- Experience in technical leadership.
- Knowledge and experience with Java.
- Knowledge and experience with Scala, Spring, Hibernate.
- Knowledge and experience with secure development lifecycle principles and application security.
- Knowledge and experience with various database technologies (relation databases, NoSQL).
- Knowledge of microservice based architectures.
- Knowledge of software architecture and design patterns and acumen when to apply them.
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD technologies and tools.
- Result driven attitude.
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile / Scrum.
- Demonstrated proficiency in English (written and verbal).
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience, post graduate degree preferred
- Hilversum (Amsterdam Area)
Are you up for the challenge? Let's get in contact!