For one of our clients, we are looking for an innovative, creative and passionate graphic designer with proven experience. Reporting to the Director of Communications and based out of their Montreal office, you will be responsible for ensuring the Company brands are communicated in a strong and consistent manner. You will work with their marketing, sales and product teams to create strong visual communication that helps demonstrate complex technical solutions, while also engaging and educating their target audience.
What you’ll do:
- Conceptualize visuals to present complex ideas and processes to our target audience.
- Translate technical information into stunning visual communication by creating images, graphics, diagrams, drawings, icons, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and writers to create cohesive marketing and sales materials, such as websites, landing pages, pitch decks and presentations, proposals, PDFs and explainer videos.
- Help to develop and maintain our brand guidelines, documentation and templates.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of experience working in a professional environment with graphic design, typography, iconography, information layout, colour, space, and texture.
- Proven experience working in a fast paced, dynamic product development environment. The cryptocurrency sector moves fast, and we need to keep up!
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field.
- A positive, go-getter attitude and the ability to self-direct on projects.
- Experience creating video content.
- Experience in financial technology.
- Interest or experience in cryptocurrency.
What we offer:
- Work in an amazing coworking space in the Westmount neighbourhood in Montreal.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Travel to Spain to work with our technical team.
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech in a fast-moving industry.
- Global work experience in an agile and flexible work environment.